Underground EPZ Grounding Simulator
Computer-based and VR training scenarios on using proper underground EPZ work methods.
- Elbow Replacement – Replacing a bad elbow inside of a dead-front terminator
- Replacing Cable Run – Replacing a bad run of cable between a handhole and switch cabinet with jacketed cable
- Replacing a T – Replacing a bad 600 amp T in a handhold with unjacketed and jacketed cable
- Live Equipment Replacement – Replacing a live front piece of equipment to a dead front with unjacketed cable
- Changing a Switch – Changing a four way pad mounted switch