Tabletop Infrastructure Design Simulator
The Tabletop Simulator for Electric Utilities allows users to create custom overhead & underground Distribution and Transmission scenes.
Completed scenes can be used for:
- Pre-job briefings and tailboards
- Safety meetings
- Group instruction
- Accident reconstruction and investigation
- Engineering / Safety By Design
Users create scenes by dragging & dropping items, such as:
- Trucks or other vehicles
- Power poles and towers
- Live line equipment, grounding cables, ladders and tools
- People or workers in different poses and positions
- Selection of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Substation equipment
Items in the scenes are positioned and rotated into specific areas.
Unique worksite scenarios can be created based on the Utility’s needs,
specifications, procedures and regulations.
Other key features of the Tabletop Simulator:
- Add and customize attachments such as cover-ups, switches, and jumpers
- Add Minimum Approach Distances (MAD)/Limits of Approach (LOA) and reach distances
- Save and print images
- Share scenes with other users
- Display accurate distance measurements between objects
- Modify environment settings with numerous ground, sky, and sun options
- View and explore scenes in VR (Oculus, HTC Vive)
- Lidar and Building Data can be imported
- Import Drawings and Custom Buildings
- 3D models from CAD programs can be imported (OBJ, FBX)
The Tabletop Simulator can include your Utility’s specific requirements.